Believe : We should believe out teacher in every thing .
Deaf : Deaf is person who cannot listen .
Deficit : I have deficit some time in mahawi .
Develop : I should develop my writing in this level .
Diagnose : Patient should diagnose in hospital .
Dream : I had nice dream yesterday .
Exchange : I will exchange my money from dirham to dollar .
Express : It is hard to express the special needs .
Influence : We have influence from Shaikh Zayed .
Interact : The perfect student should interact in the class .
Interpret : It is hard to interpret the dreams .
Deaf : Deaf is person who cannot listen .
Deficit : I have deficit some time in mahawi .
Develop : I should develop my writing in this level .
Diagnose : Patient should diagnose in hospital .
Dream : I had nice dream yesterday .
Exchange : I will exchange my money from dirham to dollar .
Express : It is hard to express the special needs .
Influence : We have influence from Shaikh Zayed .
Interact : The perfect student should interact in the class .
Interpret : It is hard to interpret the dreams .

No comments:
Post a Comment